23i - Closure 23i - Closure

So...

This is a rather soothing piece, filled with atmosphere and mood. Like the chord-changes, and around 40 seconds, this piece goes from being great to being epic.

Only reason its a 9 is that the hats in the mix seem to be very high. You should always be very careful with the way you mix those, as they completely take over the higher frequencies if not kept in check with limiter/compressor/EQ and such. Or it just sounds too high to me due to these shitty headphones in using at the moment. If that is the case, ignore everything i just said. Especially the part about it being good. No one likes you. Go away.

JK xPPPPP

23i responds:

I appreaciate you expressing your thoughts on this song.

Anyhow, 2012 seems like the perfect year for a Bruce Springsteen album.

Xtas - Space Run Xtas - Space Run

Sweet.

That is some beat you got there. Really nice job.

Xtas responds:

Thanks! :)

the br0074l as fuck song. the br0074l as fuck song.

Amazing,

The message you put forth in this piece is truly spectacular. The emotion with which you bellow forth "Fooooock yooooooo" is a thing of pure, unfiltered, raw beauty.

Thank you, fine sir.

Dire Dire Docks Re-remix Dire Dire Docks Re-remix

Wow...

This seriously made my night. I love the fact that you went totally nuts and made it in minor. The background, the piano and the orchestral drums are all really nice touches. I might be a bit blind, but I also think it's close to perfectly mixed.

Great, great work.

PrototypeX3 PrototypeX3

Hmpf..

I seem to recall this time i was in the desert, climbing a landscape of frost and sand. The beginning, up to 1:30ish, is very adequate in describing the emotion of slowly floating into your mind. I seem too recall seeing visions of foreign kind in this desert as well, which is why i am dobtful of the chinese influences displayed in the track around 1:35ish. The breakdown with the nice synth chord thingys make me remember this lizard that i discovered, with something echoing in his eyelids. Was it the answer? I can not tell. But i can tell, that recovering all the thematically linked sounds towards the ends and mashing them together might not be the absolute best thing, as it was sort of this one bag of shrooms i took. About the endng; Shit was cash, bro.

Auf Wiedershen.

23i responds:

Epic review is fucking epic!

Post Nuclear Civilization Post Nuclear Civilization

Nice.

Cool sounds, Very atmospheric. Makes me not want to trust the government.

Kesha - Tik Tok - 8Bit Kesha - Tik Tok - 8Bit